The terms and conditions of booking set out below, provide the basis on which the owners accept bookings for Largy Coastal Apartments.
- RESERVATIONS:Initial enquiries and reservations may be made by telephone/fax or by post or e-mail. Your reservation however, will only be secured on receipt of your Booking Deposit of £100. Deposits can be made by cheque made payable to W H & G I Smyth – crossed a/c payee only. Balance to be paid one month prior to arrival. Booking within one month of arrival to be paid in full at time of booking.
- CONFIRMATION:On receipt of your deposit, we will issue a Deposit confirmation which will detail the dates of your reserved holiday, the apartment allocated and the total cost of your apartment for the period of letting. The issue of our confirmation will demonstrate that an agreement exists between you and the owners. The balance of the hire cost is due One Month prior to arrival at the apartment. A good housekeeping deposit of £100 is required to be paid on arrival. The good housekeeping deposit will be returned to you on leaving provided that the apartment and contents are left in a satisfactory condition.
- By you: If you are compelled to cancel your reservation, you should let us know as soon as possible; and then immediately confirm your cancellation in writing. Your cancellation will only become effective when we receive your written instruction. Failure to cancel your reservation in writing will deem you responsible for the full cost of the reserved holiday.
- By us: It is unlikely that it will be necessary for us to cancel your holiday, however we do reserve the right to do so. In such an event, we will do our utmost to offer you another holiday of an equivalent standard [subject to availability], or provide a full refund of your deposit.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:You are responsible for the apartment and are expected to take all reasonable care of it. All equipment, utensils etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of your holiday. You are also responsible for any breakage or damage to the apartment or its contents, these must be notified to the owner immediately, you are also liable for any loss of equipment from the apartment whilst being occupied by you. You are advised to check the inventory on arrival and report any missing or damaged articles to the owner without delay.
- PETS: Small well behaved dog permitted in ground floor apartments only i.e. Glenariff and Glencloy.
- DISCLAIMER:No responsibility will be accepted by the owners for any accident or loss of, or damage to personal effects, baggage, car or any other items belonging to you or any member of your party whether arising from the negligence of the owner, his servants or that of any tenant of the apartment complex.
- COMPLAINTS:If, whilst on holiday, you are not entirely satisfied with your apartment, you should contact the owners immediately so that we can attempt to solve the problem. Failure to follow this procedure will make it impossible for us to put the matter right and may result in the loss or reduction of any rights you may have in connection with your complaint.